Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position type: Full-time
Location: New Orleans, LA
St. Roch Market is a top-ranked food hall with locations in New Orleans and Miami. The Market offers a unique dining experience, with a diverse line-up of food options served by talented entrepreneurs. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include:
- External Communication
- Responding to inbound press inquiries and customer questions
- Responding to customer reviews on listing sites and social media
- Managing Online Channels
- Coordinating with Marketing Specialist to plan and create monthly content calendars for social media channels
- Posting on social media channels and engaging with our community of followers
- Coordinating and directing photography shoots for social and marketing content
- Managing updates on our website, online profiles, and listings
- Graphic Design
- Designing materials to support the promotion of on-site events and promotions
- Designing materials to support operational needs (menu layouts, training manuals, etc.)
This job might be for you if…
- You’re an awesome graphic designer with a strong understanding of layout and the technical chops to produce beautiful pieces (proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required).
- You communicate clearly. You’re an excellent writer, in all forms. You think in captions and headlines, and can crack out eloquent emails.
- You’re organized, thorough, and efficient. You pay attention to the details and can keep multiple projects on track.
- You're creative. You love finding new ways to solve problems.
- You have working knowledge of photography platforms and can provide your own equipment (This is a bonus, but preferred).
- You have 2-3 years of work experience.
This is a full-time role at the above-property level. You will work across all three of our brands: St. Roch Market, Auction House Market, and The Mayhaw. You will be based in our space on St. Claude Ave and will need to provide your own computer. After-hours and weekend work may be required from time to time, and the role may include periodic travel.
If this sounds like the job for you, send us an email with the following. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- A cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit for the role
- Your resume
- A writing sample
- A graphic design portfolio
Send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject: (First and Last Name) Digital Marketing Coordinator